petak, 26. kolovoza 2011.

Asymmetry vs. Symmetry



I'm not too big a fan of asymmetrical cuts, especially the lower edge of the dress or skirt, but this asymmetry is the ideal complement to my symmetry. In fact it is a high-waisted skirts, flat / symmetrical style with asymmetrical elements that accentuate the stripes in the material. Except asymmetric elements there are pockets like touch casualness.
 
 
Lightweight cotton shirt is a great fit and it further emphasize with its simplicity interesting skirts.
 


 
Turquoise jewelry and handbag with beads sewn on recalls us that summer is still going on as well as sandals with snake skin print.
 
 
Skirt: TOP SHOP
Shirt: H & M
Shoes: Zara, 
Bag: Accessorize, 
Jewelry: vintage

1 komentar:

  1. I love your blog and I have awarded you the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. To accept the award visit my post about and follow the instructions!
    Congrats!
    http://divinasapariencias.blogspot.com/
    Gima

    OdgovoriIzbriši